Maritime , LKW WALTER subcontractor scheme

i run 1 x r620 07 1 x 164 580 (the only way this is going is up in price) 1 x 60 reg daf 105 xf superspace cab (dont even say it :laughing: ), 2 x 2010 schmitz fridge trailers 2 x curtainside trailers 2005 / 2007, 1 sprinter curtainsider 2011/ 1 x ford custom 65 reg, 1 ford connect 61 reg, oh and 1 x 2011 range rover tdv8 sport overfinch oh and hopefully a 65 reg discovery commercial and thats as big as i in tend to get due to drivers :unamused:

( im not trying to be big headed just we have worked bloody hard and given up a lot to get where we are today our 1st family holiday in 11yrs was last october)

trading 12 yrs so must be doing something right :grimacing:

my 164 has 2.5mil on the clock and sales through its test every year and is going up in price year on year :grimacing: , my 620 has 1.3mil (and is holding its money) was tested in may all it needed was a brake light bulb, if i let them run below test standard i might have a bigger % at the end of the year, my trucks get per test then taken straight to the test station the day after 2 days off the road :wink:

if i had 22% at the end of a year id be rich lol :laughing: :laughing: