Maritime , LKW WALTER subcontractor scheme

burnley-si:

Andrey1:

burnley-si:
put it to contexted, one of my trucks last week did £2500 + vat used £585 in fuel and did 1350 miles roughly and minus £700 in drivers wages :wink: £1.28 per mile :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: ■■■■ take

Where’s the insurance, truck finance(if any), operator rental, night out costs ■■ :slight_smile:

all my insuance costs are paid out at the start of the year :wink: , no rent truck is paid for :wink: night out costs? none proper drivers know where to park without paying for it :grimacing: all in all £1215 to be split where ever it needs to go, thats the wifes job :grimacing: :open_mouth:

You say there is no insurance premium to be factored in as it has been paid at the beginning of the year. Fair enough, has it been funded by last year’s earnings then, and is next year’s premium coming out of this year’s earnings?
Also, I don’t see any calculation which takes depreciation Into account. You say your costs are low because the truck is paid for, which suggests that either you are very wealthy, or the truck is quite old.
If you able to buy new trucks outright, well done, but they will depreciate hugely to begin with.
If you are running older ones,the maintenance costs will be almost as high as the depreciation on the new ones.
I suspect that this is the reas on for the difference between your assumed weekly return of 22percent and your year end return of 12percent.

Anyway, whatever the truth is, if you have work as you say you have which permits very reasonable grossings and at the same time has a fuel cost element of around 24percent, you can’t go far wrong, and the sooner you get more trucks out there the better.