Lmia

aussietrucker:
yeah a slight exaggeration on 400 a week but regardless its still [zb] money. :grimacing:

But anyway as i said you should still have a crack. Don’t die wondering is what I always say. My wife is European and we will be moving to Europe in a few years and Im planning on buying a tractor unit and a trailer and having a go, if it all fails we pack it up and move to Australia where i can guarantee a decent weekly wage, have a plan B for sure if you are like me married with a child but still have a go. :open_mouth:

Hei guys,

Nothing to do with truck driving,more to do with regreting a decision when one gets too old,aussietrucker is right,dont leave it too late,dont think," nahh it will be ok,i wont regret it,wont regret not going and having a go",you will,and it will eat away at you til the day you die,you will ask yourself,“what if i had tried,where would we all be now”

I have but one regret in my life,and i think about it everyday,i always wanted to be a ships captain,i applied and got a place at “Maritimeskole” in a place called Honningsåg,my ex wife told me under no cicumstanses would she support or help me,so to save my marriage and keep her happy, i turned down the place at School,needless to say,we were divorced a few years ago,and not a freakin day goes by that i dont regret telling her to ■■■■ off,

Give it a go if you really want to experiance Canada,Aus,New Zealand ext ext,but like aussietrucker says,have a back up plan,best of luck to you all,

Chris