An email to the agency

toby1234abc:
Harry, i worked for a few agencies, and they would get my pay wrong, when i rang to the pay roll, i was given all the excuses under the sun of
" She is off work today."
“She has nipped out to the bank .”
I was told it was up to drivers to check their hours and pay, and in my opinion, they rely on drivers not checking to make a lot of money.
If an agency has 100 or more drivers on their books, and took the £ 25 that you mention, that is a lot of money .

“How come when there’s a mistake, it’s always involving ME being paid short. You never paid me ££££’s extra by mistake.”
“Why is it that only non-driving licence holders seem to be in charge of pay for drivers?”
“You didn’t have any women working at your office last week when I came in for a licence check - so did you take on someone brand new in the past few days, and put them in charge of payroll straight out of the gate?”
“Why is it that If I give you my time sheet in person last friday, that I’ve not been paid at all now, and any third party you care to nominate cannot be to blame, because I gave the sheet to you in person”
“How come I got day rate for starting at 17:30 and working 15 hours, day rate at non-sunday/bh rate at that?”
“What is that £85.40 deduction for “salary sacrifice”? - That leaves me worse off by £85.40. There is no way that a minus on my payslip leaves me better off.”