Lmia

aussietrucker:
Stobarts■■? :unamused: You are crazy I went for a job interview there and the rates of pay are [zb] house! 8.75 an hour for night shift and the job would have seen me away from home 6 out of 7 nights taking home 400 quid a week. Most of the drivers are polish so the tv show is full of [zb], even fuel tanker drivers at Stobarts are on a [zb] wage.
I drove in Australia and came here and drove, got my european driving badge and i can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that i could easily double my wage driving in Australia. Trucking in the UK is really [zb] money and the best money I ever made was driving skip bins in London taking home 2 and a half a month.

If you want to go to Canada I’d say give it a go. Honestly what do you have to lose. From what I’ve seen you can make really good coin there and yeah in some cases you will have to work a bit on the cheap until you get you PR but just take that as your apprenticeship. You will be driving road trains and road ranger gear boxes there something the UK and Europe dont have so jump at it.

I think your figure of £400 take home for Stobarts doing 6nights out/week is “slightly” out!!![emoji52] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk