Not much traffic here!

Just came across this video on Youtube…some cracking scenery,and hardly a car in sight !!
Wouldn’t fancy nighting out in a layby though :laughing:
youtube.com/watch?v=Qms0m9RIAB0

hardly surprising the roads are quiet when theyre all over here cashing their giros or wrecking stobrats and the like… :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:
hardly surprising the roads are quiet when theyre all over here cashing their giros or wrecking stobrats and the like… :slight_smile:

:smiley: :smiley:

Call me sad, but I like vids like this. Reminds me of the pain I have to go through at work.
Grabbed a break near Watermillock a few days ago, a nice warm day under a cloudless sky.
Plonked myself on a rock on the shore, boots & socks off, feet in, sarnies out, thinking to myself “Getting paid for this”.

nickb67:
Call me sad, but I like vids like this. Reminds me of the pain I have to go through at work.
Grabbed a break near Watermillock a few days ago, a nice warm day under a cloudless sky.
Plonked myself on a rock on the shore, boots & socks off, feet in, sarnies out, thinking to myself “Getting paid for this”.

And sat on the rock next to you would be someone on the dole who is thinking exactly the same.

reminds me off driving through northern Spain years ago before all the new roads were built

UKtramp:
And sat on the rock next to you would be someone on the dole who is thinking exactly the same.

The way this country’s heading, that’s a given.