The Nodding Donkey

the Nodding Donkey attacks new members on this forum, I’d vote to see him banned HEEEEHAWWWW :smiling_imp:

Excalibus:
the Nodding Donkey attacks new members on this forum, I’d vote to see him banned HEEEEHAWWWW :smiling_imp:

Yeh but on the other hand, any member who takes this stuff serious enough to actually take the time to REPORT another :open_mouth: should be banned imo. :bulb:

robroy:

Excalibus:

Yeh but on the other hand, any member who takes this stuff serious enough to actually take the time to REPORT another :open_mouth: should be banned imo. :bulb:

iF The member stops new members wishing to be a part of a forum becuase a foolish person anoys them, that person aint helping the owner of the forum expanding it or growing it, I own 2 of my own forums I make money from premium membership on 1, supply postel newsletters free stuff and bought brand new car from it. bullies get warned and kicked if they dont comply. over 30k members

Excalibus:

robroy:

Excalibus:

iF The member stops new members wishing to be a part of a forum becuase a foolish person anoys them, that person aint helping the owner of the forum expanding it or growing it, I own 2 of my own forums I make money from premium membership on 1, supply postel newsletters free stuff and bought brand new car from it. bullies get warned and kicked if they dont comply. over 30k members

Oh right.
I didn’t realise you were actually officially policing the forum, and Rikki’s business advisor.
Here’s me thinking you were just an over sensitive shrinking violet, …what am I like eh?

Rob, you haven’t really arrived untill you have your own personal hater…

Excalibus:

robroy:

Excalibus:

raw_zpsuhzbpjum.gif

‘‘Bullys get warned’’…‘‘and kicked’’ :open_mouth:
Sounds like he’s running a protection racket, not a forum.
Which one is he Ronnie or Reggie? :laughing:

I haven’t read much from him yet, but I know what it’s like to be bullied. Maybe we should lay off him guys. Nobody deserves to be banned for having an opinion

New Bee:
I haven’t read much from him yet, but I know what it’s like to be bullied. Maybe we should lay off him guys. Nobody deserves to be banned for having an opinion

Bullying is a very serious accusation mate, which should not be used lightly as it devalues the genuine incidents.
I personally hate bullying in any form myself.
However lets get things clear here, nobody was bullied at all in this guy’s case… afaik ND was reported for putting up a few harmless pics and comments, that is all…
A bit like a kid running to his Mam, or his teacher snivelling ‘‘Those nasty boys are making fun of me’’ :unamused:
This guy should not come on to a forum inhabited by hairy arsed truckers if he can not take a bit of banter and ■■■■ taking. :bulb:

As for ‘‘laying off’’ ND, I think you have misunderstood the theme of the post mate…I was joking.
Contraflow used to be famous for his putdowns, I was pointng out that ND had taken over in his absence.

Pulling teeth or what. :unamused:

New Bee:

Ah yes, the “put upon’s fanclub” coming to the resque of the unfairly treated new member when the new member’s blundering entrée is not met with appreciative applause.

You always join just after the new member has not been welcomed with open arms…

:grimacing:

Excalibus:

robroy:

Excalibus:

What are these so called forums of yours called and where do we sign up for this premium membership? Just to help you get another new car … :unamused:

raymundo:

Excalibus:

robroy:

Excalibus:

What are these so called forums of yours called and where do we sign up for this premium membership? Just to help you get another new car … :unamused:

Imafantasistpratnet.
And here’s a pic of his ‘new car’ donated by one of his ‘‘30k’’ members’’ :unamused:
Top of the range apparentlly. :sunglasses:

IMG-20170520-WA0000.jpg

I was thinking more like this one Rob…

Christ. I thought I could talk ■■■■■■■■, it appears there are other protagonist’s…

eagerbeaver:
Christ. I thought I could talk ■■■■■■■■, it appears there are other protagonist’s…

Nah…I’m much better than you at talking ■■■■■■■■, have you not read some of my posts?
And I’m even worse in real life. :laughing:

Cant beleve this went from banter to someone thinking your a bully rob mayby have a vote on it lmfao.

Colin_scottish:
Cant beleve this went from banter to someone thinking your a bully rob mayby have a vote on it lmfao.

Yeh, but I think he was referring more to ND than me tbh bud.

Quite right everyone.
A forum is no place for banter and high jinks. Perish the thought someone should want to have a bit of a laugh. And on a saturday no less? I propose robroy be put on premod post haste for his blatant non conformity with forum rules of “no jesting, serious posts only”
Now we have that out of the way, I have some questions more befitting of a top drawer forum such as this, and ones which we all actually want to be reading threads about

1 - Which truck sat nav should I buy? A tom tom or a navman? I cant seem to find any info on here or anyone else asking

2 - I need to go from Glasgow to Edinburgh tomorrow. Whats the best way to get there and where can I park?

3 - I went 30 seconds over my drive time yesterday. I have taken a print out and written on the back what happened. Should I call vosa and explain in person? Will I get a letter through the post?

4 - I was overtaken today on a dual carriageway by another truck. I was doing 45 and he came thundering past at about 50mph. There was barely room to fit a small hatchback between us. I noted his number plate and have informed his company of his actions. Should I also call dvsa and the local press? This lunatic does not belong behind the wheel of a 44T killing machine
5 - My radio stopped working. TM said it wasnt a VOR defect. I disagree. Whos right?

6 - Does anyone remember eton twin splitters?

Now lets get the serious questions answered and I trust there will be no more tomfoolery on here in future and we can only have serious discussions?

Thank you

Thread has not gone well for OP.

Chief Beef:
Thread has not gone well for OP.

Do ya reckon?? :neutral_face:

Whether it has or not, it hasn’t gone as bad as it did for that referee, that’s for sure. :laughing: