The Nodding Donkey

James the cat:
The fawning is strong in this thread.

images-5.jpg

James the cat:

Really?
Are you reading a different thread to me then? :neutral_face:
Just a joke aimed at ND, never have or felt the need to, or would, ‘‘fawn’’ over anybody in my entire life mate.

Its banter rob just looking for a new mate since evil has gone awol :smiley: :sunglasses: :smiley: (just kidding rob)

robroy:

James the cat:

Really?
Just a joke aimed at ND, never have or felt the need to, or would, ‘‘fawn’’ over anybody in my entire life mate.

No I’m quite sure he read the same pish as I just did.

Reef:

robroy:

James the cat:

Really?

No I’m quite sure he read the same pish as I just did.

Give that guy who’s holding a gun to your head making you read it a ■■■■ good kicking then bud. :bulb:

Definitely a soh famine on this forum this morning chaps. :unamused:

Now now Rob, don’t be a snowflake, if thou can dish it then thou should taketh it too :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Reef:
Now now Rob, don’t be a snowflake, if thou can dish it then thou should taketh it too :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, aint got a problem taking it bud in the slightest, trust me.
Just a bit surprised by some of the reactions to a light hearted post…fawning :open_mouth: , load of ■■■■ etc :unamused: .

Maybe it’s just me and my weird sense of humour some don’t get eh :neutral_face:
So …I’ll join with the rest of the riveting themed posts on here instead.

What’s the best truck sat nav on the market, what’s Stobarts like to work for, and how many times in a week can I reduce my daily rest ■■?
:smiley:

robroy:

James the cat:

Really?

Don’t worry Rob. It’ll be “our little secret”…

the nodding donkey:

robroy:

James the cat:

Really?

Don’t worry Rob. It’ll be “our little secret”…

And here’s me thinking you’d gone off in a strop. :unamused:
I was just about to put in another complaint against you…fawn fawn. :smiley:

Did I miss something? :laughing: jeez what did I say :laughing: ?

…and here was me thinking ND is/was Contraflow !

Ho hum… whoever they/he is matters not a jot in the great scheme of things !

the Nodding Donkey attacks new members on this forum, I’d vote to see him banned HEEEEHAWWWW :smiling_imp:

Excalibus:
the Nodding Donkey attacks new members on this forum, I’d vote to see him banned HEEEEHAWWWW :smiling_imp:

Yeh but on the other hand, any member who takes this stuff serious enough to actually take the time to REPORT another :open_mouth: should be banned imo. :bulb:

robroy:

Excalibus:

Yeh but on the other hand, any member who takes this stuff serious enough to actually take the time to REPORT another :open_mouth: should be banned imo. :bulb:

iF The member stops new members wishing to be a part of a forum becuase a foolish person anoys them, that person aint helping the owner of the forum expanding it or growing it, I own 2 of my own forums I make money from premium membership on 1, supply postel newsletters free stuff and bought brand new car from it. bullies get warned and kicked if they dont comply. over 30k members

Excalibus:

robroy:

Excalibus:

iF The member stops new members wishing to be a part of a forum becuase a foolish person anoys them, that person aint helping the owner of the forum expanding it or growing it, I own 2 of my own forums I make money from premium membership on 1, supply postel newsletters free stuff and bought brand new car from it. bullies get warned and kicked if they dont comply. over 30k members

Oh right.
I didn’t realise you were actually officially policing the forum, and Rikki’s business advisor.
Here’s me thinking you were just an over sensitive shrinking violet, …what am I like eh?

Rob, you haven’t really arrived untill you have your own personal hater…

Excalibus:

robroy:

Excalibus:

raw_zpsuhzbpjum.gif

‘‘Bullys get warned’’…‘‘and kicked’’ :open_mouth:
Sounds like he’s running a protection racket, not a forum.
Which one is he Ronnie or Reggie? :laughing:

I haven’t read much from him yet, but I know what it’s like to be bullied. Maybe we should lay off him guys. Nobody deserves to be banned for having an opinion

New Bee:
I haven’t read much from him yet, but I know what it’s like to be bullied. Maybe we should lay off him guys. Nobody deserves to be banned for having an opinion

Bullying is a very serious accusation mate, which should not be used lightly as it devalues the genuine incidents.
I personally hate bullying in any form myself.
However lets get things clear here, nobody was bullied at all in this guy’s case… afaik ND was reported for putting up a few harmless pics and comments, that is all…
A bit like a kid running to his Mam, or his teacher snivelling ‘‘Those nasty boys are making fun of me’’ :unamused:
This guy should not come on to a forum inhabited by hairy arsed truckers if he can not take a bit of banter and ■■■■ taking. :bulb:

As for ‘‘laying off’’ ND, I think you have misunderstood the theme of the post mate…I was joking.
Contraflow used to be famous for his putdowns, I was pointng out that ND had taken over in his absence.

Pulling teeth or what. :unamused: