Going independent

halo

mate I’m liking the thread. I’m looking into setting up to. most responses I see on here to this sort of question is mainly ‘easier to work for someone else’ and ‘drive someone elses truck’, ‘have you got the dough’…and basically put you off b4 you’ve even started. all advice is good advice so don’t take it to heart. keep up the research and reading which is what i’m doing.
bro hear me out. you are on the right path. you must ‘speculate to accumulate’ everything is doable nothing is impossible. long as you look into it realistically and scrutinize everything from every angle the probability of pitfals are reduced somewhat. the most successful people make many mistakes b4 they ‘make it’. just keep them small and to a minimum lol

the reality is if you work for agencies they have your pants off and rip you off
if you work for a firm you get the stability, holidays and no headache of running costs etc etc
if you set up on your 1s, that’s where the dough is for real
you just need to be hungry, have something about you, have the balls, understand the element of risk and of course get the research done ! anyway I can type away for England on here and I need to hit the sack as come off night shift. back in tonight lol

07968911105 whats app me or call me for a chin wag and i’ll tell you on my plan of attack and progress into setting up - hopefully open up some ideas for you

by all means listen and ask questions
DONT let anyone put you off if this is something you really want
its a marathon not a sprint
take baby steps daily towards your goal
I’m well on track
booked by management haulage cpc course yesterday

keep trucking and safe driving
onwards and upwards