Lmia

MartyG:
Hkloss you need to wind your neck in, if your not happy with your found results then back off and leave these sites, you clearly haven’t spoke to happy drivers only the usual drivers airing their souls cos they can’t be arsed making something of themselves and only ppl like you take them at their word, if you truly wanted to move to Canada you’d have taken that step during your 3 yr research, working for stobart is not the top of the tree by far so comparing your job to those in Canada is a bit of a moo point Canada is a vast continent with thousands of drivers, iv had pm from drivers who have given me more information and advice probably because I’m not ranting about something I have no experience of, I’ve been driving in the UK for over 25 yrs and for many many companies I’m happy with what I have and yes I’m on a good wage with a turn over close to 40k but I want to make a different life for my family and so I’m willing to graft and work my way back up that ladder which is why I’m on here asking for advice from current Canadian truckers who are experiencing it for themselves, so I’d appreciate you not clogging up this forum with your sour opinions and let the guys who know speak about their valued opinions, thank you!

If you on near £40k/yr in UK and don’t hate your job/lifestyle I’d be doing a HELLUVA research before moving to ANYWHERE unless its that beach spot in Mauritius to retire!!!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk