PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

Buzzer:
Is the F88 with fridge a Greenaway from Cornwall used to do banana’s, real memory jerkers on here boys, Buzzer.

Hello Buzzer, sorry chap cant tell blew the pic up but where its on the move cant make the name out.

michel:
These Unic T 340 were built by Unic in their factory in Trappes ,west from Paris, the engine was a V8 one and gearbox was a 8 range homemade. The “group” cab was tilting , same as a Fiat one which did’nt on the Italian range.
It seems that the first one is from the Multi-Transport company who still exists in Le Puy en Velay ,but mainly owns Daf,Man and Mercedes.
The freight could be Michelin tyres.

Michel, Thanks for the information. Out of intrest,does anyone know if the Unic brand was sold in the UK ?
I know the Fiat with the same cab was,but a french driver was asking me if Unic’s were sold here. Although i
remember seeing Unic’s i dont know if they were actually marketed here ■■?

Stanfield:
Whats the odds that Mr B says something about the sheets on James Reid Ford Transcon. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Another cracking set of photos again DEANB thanks.

Funny you should mention that i thought exactly the same when i saw the sheet blowing in the wind. If you
look at the driver it looks like hes checking his mirror ! Probably muttering to himself . :wink:

Starting with a fine looking Foden tipper !

A00143.JPG

Thats an early F86

A00144.JPG

Single axle trailer on the TM,you dont see many of them these days.

A00145.JPG

ERF, was on here yesterday photographed in a different spot.

A00146.JPG

What can you say…

A00147.JPG

Nice looking 6 wheeler TM.

A00148.JPG

DAF

A00149.JPG

Roman, i said originally that these were rare and then seemed to be posting alot of pics of them,thinking
that they must have been alot more common than i remembered. However Paul contacted me and assured
me they were rare but he always took a pic when he saw one ! Is that a Atkinson Borderer going the other
way ■■?

A00150.JPG

Seddon Atkinson 400

A00151.JPG

Merc looks a bit tired,could do with a wash !

A00152.JPG