PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

BonkeyDollocks:
Very nice half cab S50 ARC in the first batch of this afternoons lot. There wasn’t many for ARC I believe so Paul did well to snap that one.

And I am inclined to agree with Oiltreader’s observation that the photos are brilliant. My main interest are quarry tippers but I enjoy seeing all the other vehicles in the shots.

Many many thanks for your continuing efforts in scanning and posting the pics. :sunglasses:

Your slacking chap, did you miss the Ford transcon ■■? :wink: Theres another pic of it in
these pics.

jsutherland:

DEANB:

jsutherland:
We are very grateful you had this conversation with Paul about posting his pictures. They are very much appreciated and word is spreading fast about this forum. What an amazing collection. Paul must have been a rather dedicated photographer! Thanks to him and yourself we get to enjoy them.
Johnny

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk

Funny you should mention that Johnny, Paul did take his photography very serious ! He used to
develop his own black and white photos due to the cost. Like everyone else i can remember
how expensive it was to have a film developed at Boots back in the 1970s.

To give you an idea if 10 of his photos were put on here 7 days a week,it would take 13 years
to post them all ! [emoji38] :unamused: :wink: At the moment i dont know how many we can have.
But hes happy seeing them on here,so we will just plod on.

That is some dedication! A shame I don’t live near you to share the scanning.
Bye for now
Johnny

Sent from my Hol-U19 using Tapatalk

Johnny, Paul does all the scanning.

Todays pics, starting off with some “■■■■” for Robert !

When the trucks are stood still the photos are fantastic for quality ! :smiley:

AQ30.JPG

AQ31.JPG

AQ32.JPG

Unic.

AQ15.JPG

Foden.

AQ21.JPG

Maggie.

AQ27.JPG

Daf

AQ28.JPG

Daf on Severn bridge.

AR03.JPG

Think this is the first TK we have had which is amazing as probably the most common truck ?

AR05.JPG

Seddon.Who would have tought Woolworths would have shut !

AR26.JPG