PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

DEANB:

5thwheel:
Viewing these marvellous photo’s from Paul Gee’s collection,I wonder if he took a picture,side on as requested by YKW,of a 240 Percy powered Big J?..what a coup that would be!!!

David

David, There will definately be photos of Big J’s but i doubt if there are any with a rear / side view of the
engine. However if i see one i will pop it on,trust me its not that easy,too many photos.

Hiya Deano, now notwithstanding what a great site this is turning into you shouldn’t get swept along on this evangelical crusade to produce a side on shot of an 8LXB engine Big J :wink: However if Paul has managed this “mission impossible” feat he will go down in the annals of TNUK as “The Greatest” and the dimished numbers of “Believers” will without doubt revere his name for all time ! Now if the shot also were to show that the said Big J was being driven by Elvis that would defo be the shot of the century :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: Congratulations on what is a fine site all the same and keep’em coming Great ! Cheers Bewick.