PAUL GEE's PHOTO COLLECTION (Part 1)

[/quote]
The 6 wheel F86 belonged to Heads Transport from Willenhall, Dean thanks again for posting the photo’s, it’s nice to see the motor’s as well as the how road used to be at Ross on Wye before the island was put in and, I think I’m correct in saying, the services both sides of the road before the Ross Spur island, Cheer’s Pete, ps. pass on my thanks to Paul for lending you the pic’s.
[/quote]
Thanks Pete ,Those little F86’s were really reliable and quick motors in their day ! Paul will be reading
posts so will see your comments,and that is why he has let me put the photos on as he knows we all like
to look at the old motors and comment. :smiley:

5thwheel:
Viewing these marvellous photo’s from Paul Gee’s collection,I wonder if he took a picture,side on as requested by YKW,of a 240 Percy powered Big J?..what a coup that would be!!!

David

David, Sorry i must have missed something what company are you talking about re the Guy big J ■■?

Retired Old ■■■■:

pete smith:

The 6 wheel F86 belonged to Heads Transport from Willenhall, Dean thanks again for posting the photo’s, it’s nice to see the motor’s as well as the how road used to be at Ross on Wye before the island was put in and, I think I’m correct in saying, the services both sides of the road before the Ross Spur island, Cheer’s Pete, ps. pass on my thanks to Paul for lending you the pic’s.

The two fuel stations at Ross were run by the Kenning Group, who also ran the two at Strensham at the time. I spent a few months running the ones at Ross in my mis-spent youth until I got pi**ed off with working weekends with no extra pay!
[/quote]
Thanks Retired old ■■■■, glad they are bringing back some memories.

A00072.JPG

A00073.JPG

A00074.JPG

A00075.JPG

A00076.JPG

A00077.JPG

A00078.JPG

A00079.JPG

A00080.JPG

A00081.JPG