Another London attack

Carryfast:

robroy:
I can’t actually believe I’m responding to you twice. :unamused:
Whatever I say (or for that matter anybody else on here) you always interpret it to whatever you like to make way for yourself to go off on some [zb] rant.

I am not ‘‘defending’’ anybody as you mention and choose to believe, neither am I some kind of an apologist for Muslims, I hate and detest the scum who carry out atrocities on us.
In fact I freely admit the only Muslim people I actually personally know are the lads from my local Indian takeaway tbh, they do not strike me as mad militant jihadists,
The point I was trying to make was that there were many like these guys, just going about their day in peace, and granted following some superstitious belief, so what would be the point of some neo ■■■■ racist thug kicking the out of the likes of them…as I said we do not need some kind of civil war on our streets.

Love it that YOU call me patronising btw… that is a gem.
As for pacifist, never been called that before. :smiley:
Corbynite ? Your twisted interpretations are legendary bud. :smiley: …I’m neither Corbynite, Israelite or [zb] Dynamite.

As I said we haven’t got any problem of any supposed large scale if any issues of any supposed neo ■■■■ thugs doing any stupid pointless reprisal attacks against the local takeaway or newsagents.Nor would even they probably be stupid enough to think that would fix the problem anyway.

What we do have a problem with is actually knowing what the motives are of much of the Muslim population in general taking into account Taqiyya.But it would probably be a good guide as to their motives,in the case of whether or not they’d care less about the idea of extra judicial summary military ‘action’ against at least all those on the so called ‘watch’ list.In addition to the answer of your personal views on that potential plan.While in view of the fact that they are supposedly so ‘moderate’ they obviously also won’t mind the government U turning on the Saudi Wahabbist invasion agenda.In the form of the destruction of all Wahabbist/Saudi linked Mosques etc and an end to the open door immigration policy regarding so called Islamic ‘refugees’.Together with controls on the freedom of the Muslim community to carry out its faith in any way which doesn’t fit all the ideals of ‘moderate’ pre Islamic revolutionary Iran and thereby in line with western values and with respect for their hosts.

Instead of which we have May continuing to follow idiotic US policy of appeasement of the radical Saudi Wahabbist regime if not helping to arm it to the teeth and praising Kahn’s calls to honour the human rights and judicial privileges of the Jihadist scum who are the problem here.While allowing radical fundamental Wahabbist type Islam to take place on our streets while adding to it on an ever increasing basis.

As for trying to divert the spotlight and the blame onto so called non existent ‘Neo Nazis’,just like May and Kahn,you’re avin a larf in that regard.As I said the enemy is clear and it ain’t any of our own who are the problem here,regardless of whether they might be a few misguided,but unlimately well meaning and correct in this specific case,BNP supporters or not.Which includes the justified comments of the person in the video who’s effectively rightly telling the government to get a bleedin grip before it’s too late.While he’s definitely not telling his viewers to take out the local Asian restaurant etc etc.

Ok, I think I’ve managed to pull out a few relavent and valid points among all the ‘packing’ and of course you displaying your superior expertise in the different factions of the Muslim religion…(…as you do with every other subject on this earth.)
Among it we have found some common ground, I agree with most of it (I think :neutral_face: )
The only bit I have a slight problem with is I reckon a vast number of this guy’s supporters or private army, or whatever, will more than likely share the same brain cell on different days, so they may be incapable of differentiating between the mad jihadists and the guys in the takeaway (or even care for that matter) but only see a dark skin.
This is where the ‘Civil War’ bit comes in, sparked off by vigilantism spiced by a bit of racism.

Anyway, I think I’ve made and explained my pov on this Carryfast, so I’m about to knock it on the head mate. :wink: