Another London attack

Carryfast:

robroy:
Look Carryfast mate, I usually make a point of not responding to your boring patronising waffle, but I’ll force myself this once.

I’m quite well read on modern history thanks, despite you declaring my connection was bs, but whatever, …wtf has Hitler’s alliance to the Arab world (which was only based on them having mutual enemies and hostilities anyway :bulb: ) in WW2 got to do with the present situation we find ourselves in today.
( note. PLEASE do not give me your usual 3 paragraph pre. googled response, as my question is rhetorical.)

My term used was ‘NEO’ Nazis, ie definition… A group SIMILAR to the old German ■■■■ party. :bulb:

The guy in the vid was implying that people could/would/should take action themselves, and him (afaik) being the leader of some or other far right group, he would be in a position to do just that.

I did not say that there were good Muslims ‘‘on our side’’ as that implies there actually is some kind of Crusade by all Islamists, including the peaceful ones, against all the rest of ‘‘us’’ as this is the kind of ideaology that these neo ■■■■ groups in question appear to subscribe to stir things up even more.
I said that not all Asians and/or Muslims are terrorists, but unfortunately for all of both parties, all terrorists seem to be Muslims. :bulb:

I know and fully accept that the ‘‘Multi Cultural Society’’ in this country does not work, and that it is one big cluster [zb], the point I was making is that it should not be allowed to, or encourage radicals on either side of the fence to turn terrorist atrocities into an excuse, or whatever agenda led opportunity, for a full scale UK civil war. :bulb:

So keep your history lectures and your long winded patronising style tripe (and rolling eyes :unamused: ) for the likes of your mate Winseer who enjoys getting into a ‘lose the will to live’ type verbal tennis match engagement, but ffs…leave me out of them …please. :bulb:

Firstly the point I was making is that for the BNP to be supposed ‘nazis’ they’d obviously need to follow the ■■■■ MO.Which was admiration of and allied with Jihad,being an essential part of that not just some convenient side line.While many of the average BNP supporters are too stupid to even be ‘nazis’ anyway in the common meaning of the word.

Which leaves the question so we set the SAS loose to carry out surgical, clandestine,carte blanche,summary ‘removal’ of the problem wherever possible at least against all of those we know about on the ‘watch’ list.Which I’m sure would probably also go a long way in pleasing the BNP types in showing them that we’re fighting back.

Or are you saying that would also result in your unfounded fears of a backlash by the Islamic community ?.In which case who cares we might as well get it over with now while there’s less of them rather than later when there’s more.

While if as you say it’s really a case of the large majority of the Islamic community aren’t supportive of Jihad wouldn’t you actually expect them to applaud such action and be with us in that and if not why not ?.

While what we don’t need is for our own people like you to be blaming a bunch of maybe misguided,but ultimately well meaning people,of our own,on our own side,when the enemy here is absolutely clear.That being Islamic Jihad including the potential tactic of Taqiyya among whatever proportion of the supposedly loyal Brit Muslim population.Which you’re obviously preferring to defend while not being prepared to give your own the same benefit of the doubt.IE the BNP,for all their faults,aren’t the problem here.

Which leaves the obvious question why do you seem to want to disproportionately pick on them rather than the real enemy.Bearing in mind that I can also fully understand Juddian’s well founded and well meaning views and sympathies with the BNP’s justified argument in that regard.Just like the person in the video.That doesn’t make them or me nazis.In which case it’s you who can keep your patronising borderline pacifist Corbynite views.

I can’t actually believe I’m responding to you twice. :unamused:
Whatever I say (or for that matter anybody else on here) you always interpret it to whatever you like to make way for yourself to go off on some ■■■■ rant.

I am not ‘‘defending’’ anybody as you mention and choose to believe, neither am I some kind of an apologist for Muslims, I hate and detest the scum who carry out atrocities on us.
In fact I freely admit the only Muslim people I actually personally know are the lads from my local Indian takeaway tbh, they do not strike me as mad militant jihadists,
The point I was trying to make was that there were many like these guys, just going about their day in peace, and granted following some superstitious belief, so what would be the point of some neo ■■■■ racist thug kicking the out of the likes of them…as I said we do not need some kind of civil war on our streets.

Love it that YOU call me patronising btw… that is a gem.
As for pacifist, never been called that before. :smiley:
Corbynite ? Your twisted interpretations are legendary bud. :smiley: …I’m neither Corbynite, Israelite or ■■■■ Dynamite.