Being sick.

Latest update.
I went for a check with the cancer centre in Glens Falls today, it’s been 5 weeks on this drug without the chemo and my IgM’s have dropped to a new low of only 1948 per unit of blood and my blood count has shot up to 14.8. Last November when this was first discovered my IgM’s were at over 6000 per unit and my blood count was 4.8 and so low I was hours from death. Chemo seemed to make matters worse, my IgM’s actually spiked and due to the heavy bleeding from my urinary tract (I was ■■■■■■■ almost pure blood)in order to not die I had regular blood transfusions. Stopping the chemo has actually saved my life in real terms. When the chemo stopped the IgM’s were just bellow 6000 and with the transfusions my blood count was at 11.5 and would drop if blood was not added. Now the levels are so good that I have been told I only need a check up every 6 weeks from now on and probably every 6 months after the next one. I will never be cured, I know that but this is good.
I want to thank all of those who showed concern and friendship. I would really like to thank all those who’s blood is now running through my body, although I doubt any of them are on here :laughing: