Younger drivers

tommymanc:

James96:
What’s wrong with young drivers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything, they use the phone whilst driving, they work for penuts, they ■■■■/toss the boss off, they drive [zb]. they work 45+ hours

shall I continue?

Youngsters using the phone whilst driving? So nobody else does that? I saw 2 drivers blatantly flouting that law yesterday, both were in their 50’s at a guess. One was sat at a busy roundabout next to go holding the phone to his right ear making it more difficult to look right for a gap to go!

The rest of your post reads like you resent the youngsters for being enthusiastic and energetic [emoji39] In most industries young newbies have to get a start by showing they’re willing to start at the bottom of the pay scale and work hard. That’s how they learn the trade so later in life they can get the best payed jobs, work to suit themselves and don’t forget how hard it was at the start, becoming bitter and resentful. I still remember how many doors were shut in my face for having no experience until a good firm reluctantly gave me a chance. I worked my socks off to prove myself [emoji4]