Can I get home tonight?

1/10 you’re not Dozy or newbie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why does it matter where you’ve been this week? It’s all about what duty and drive time you have today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you don’t break your monocular before you hit the M6 then yes you should be fine! But if an address is wrong its a friday night in a layby fiddling with superglue and nightmares about steam cleaners in the morning…

Maybe!

0b4a131fdae35cb990a90ec09abd5e4c-1.jpg

YESSSS! :laughing: :laughing:

the nodding donkey:
I have been in Newcastle and Wigan this week, and am now in Southampton. Can I legally get home or do I need to do a printout?

Do you have the postcode of where you live? :open_mouth:
As otherwise I’d say you’re screwed…

Evil8Beezle:

the nodding donkey:
I have been in Newcastle and Wigan this week, and am now in Southampton. Can I legally get home or do I need to do a printout?

Don’t get him to give his post code he’ll have Cov going around his house lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Evil8Beezle:

the nodding donkey:

Is it also to the right entrance?

pickandmix:
Why does it matter where you’ve been this week? It’s all about what duty and drive time you have today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHOOOOOOOOSHHHHHH!!

A.

blue estate:
1/10 you’re not Dozy or newbie

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When I saw this post title I had to take a second and third look to make sure I was reading correctly that it wasn’t dozy.

if i was going home i wouldn’t start from Southampton

the nodding donkey:

If you live in Southampton then yes, if not, pull card and crack on, DVSA won’t bother, as it’s a Friday. :grimacing:

As long as you don’t stop at Cob ham or Bap pork you should be fine.

If you go over your hours write it on your printout then tattoo a copy on your bum, this allows the DVSA to lube you up whilst checking out your infringement.

the nodding donkey:

Easy one. Drive as far as you can legally and then do the rest in reverse. It doesn’t record on the tacho.

Newcastle Wigan Southampton is irrelavent ,could only be three days work for some,it depends where you are based,and how many hours you have left.
So without telling us where you run from answers you get could be vastly different

the nodding donkey:

Of course you will, Friday rules and all that. I heard about them in an RDC so it must be true.

Evil8Beezle:
Do you have the postcode of where you live?..

I suspect that even with the correct postcode he’ll not find it, then if & when he does find it, he’ll end up in a rush unloading at the back door

peirre:

Evil8Beezle:
Do you have the postcode of where you live?..

I suspect that even with the correct postcode he’ll not find it, then if & when he does find it, he’ll end up in a rush unloading at the back door

I never unload in a rush at the backdoor…

To quote Gone with the Wind…

‘Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a ■■■■’

yourhavingalarf:
To quote Gone with the Wind…

‘Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a ■■■■’