Manitobia companys taking on uk drivers

What you do is:

1. Get your rear end here: canadalive.co.uk/
  2. If you have 1 year Class 1 experience you give them your money
  3. Then they take a bit more and import you into Canada and give to one of the big boys like Strobards Bisons etc smth of North America
  4. Then you progress into good company and send me message with this info so I know as well as reward for enlighting you on this forum while others didnt

This process involve undergoing Class 1 training over there and costs as roumors say 6k or so to these guys you will meet down there, there are multiple of theme there so price may vary
And you need around 11 000 CAD in your account if going alone + some adds for each other member of family
So around 20k investment probably - no go for hobo… or must be good at making papers…

Once youre there you either join status of Britishexpats soap opera Shtruudelbah… reputation or divert from them try to pretend to be native or just accept being the same as Romanian truck driver in UK just being UK truck driver in canada

Good luck, and dont forget to thank me for showing you the way that others here didnt and saving time on googling

P.S. Don’t forget about step 4… Karma you know… :wink:

Warning: Only for living in cab 2+ weeks, in reality probably 4+ weeks at a time until find better company if this is not acceptable then probably better stay in UK layby