They're not just using trucks to catch them

robroy:

discoman:
Speeding also kills.

Don’t believe, swallow and regurgitate all the bs, hype, and snappy sound bites drip fed to you by the liberal ‘right on lefties’
Speed does not kill.
Inapproriate speed can, and does. :bulb:

Speaking from personal experience, speed kills. I’m a previous life in the uk, I used to attend RTI’s where people were killed due to speeders persons on mobile phones etc. currently here in NSW, I attend incidents were these happen.

I make no apologies for defending the police, they have different dept like here in NSW. Ie general duties highways etc. however, when called upon all vehicles will attend general duty calls.

I’m not a leftie liberal at all, I fully agree modern cars are well equipped to drive faster etc. and 98/100 drivers are flaut less per say, however the other 2 who driver excessive not paying attention kill. So yes, having police checking for no seat belts, mobile phones insurance is excellent. Murderers are caught drug dealers are caught.

In reference to your friend, sorry to hear of that however, with the country in the state it is, sadly home owners have to take preventive measures. I very much doubt Council tax payers want to pay an extra 100£ a year to increase and ring fence policing.