Being sick.

LOL.
The treatment did not go the way I had hoped, Last week my amazing doctor called to tell me he was stopping the chemo because although I felt better the tests showed it was not working, my IgM levels were still shooting up to alarming numbers, which meant the cancer was winning. I am now a week without the treatment but I have been given a miracle drug called ‘Imbruvica’ and I have to take 3 of these new pills at the same time every day. The drug costs and alarming $15,000.00 a month which as we know I could never afford, the costs are being met by a fund and all I have to do is donate $10.00 every month back into the fund.
I am going to post a link here to the fund in case any of you feel like donating. This disease can’t be cured and is hereditary, so all help and research will not only help the few that suffer this very rare cancer, it will help by giving a chance for my children and grandchildren also.

iwmf.com/

This is the link, even if you can’t donate, look at the site to understand what this thing is.
Thanks for even reading this.