Curtains in the wind

daftvader:

UselessForce:

daftvader:
Sometimes you have no choice but to open both sides…Especially trying to strap some loads…Like some of the larger paper reels…Just keep your wits about you…Because it does smart a bit if you get caught with a pole or buckle…

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I’ve not had issues with just loosening the other off enough to do what you need and then retighten. Sorted [emoji846]do agree with keeping your wits about you as it’s not pleasant if the curtains get the better of you in high winds. I’d like to find low loader work now though as always been interested in that [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah i see what your saying…But some of the reels we carry don’t leave much gap between the reel and roof…Can be 3 or 4 inches…And there is’nt enough give in the top of the curtain for the strap to go over and down the other side…It normally bounces back onto the top of the reel…lol…

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Fair enough, put it like that then there’s no other way but to get them both open, massive pain in the back side by the sounds of it but just be careful truckers especially in all this horrid weather we’ve been having [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk