How to annoy a fridge driver

Dipper_Dave:
Whew the OP has saved me a load of grief, I was just about to start a thread about how a reefer parked between me and my mate at Colsterworth a few weeks ago and the driver buggered off in the unit.
After a few Lager and limes we returned and dropped it on its knees.
Ironically the fridge wasn’t even running just force of habit I guess.

#onyourkneesbitch

For [zb]s and giggles I just entered that hashtag into twitter, 10/10 I wasn’t disappointed :laughing:

mdourish:

JaxDemon:
Why are us fridge drivers hated so much? I’m doing a job that sees most of you get ya fresh chilled foods you like to buy.

I feel like I’m a victim here. All I wanna do is park up in a service station and get a coffee or an hours break. Hell I even turn the fridge off for an hour if need be depending on temp so I don’t disturb people.

Lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Same here I do fridge work I always park out the way if possible turn fridge off.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Parked up at Lesmahagow one night a few years back with a fridge, got asked by the parking guy was my fridge on which I replied yes, so he directed me off to the bottom right hand corner and I ended up parked up next to an unattended sea box fridge that sounded like a MadMax movie on full blast and the belts squealed like a thousand pigs with megaphones when it started up (on cycle), still slept like a log though (I honestly thought I wouldn’t tbh)

Weird as it seems I have more trouble sleeping when the neighbours are being noisy having a party than when I was in a truck with traffic noise, fridges or other industrial background noises.