How to annoy a fridge driver

Well, i have just about read it all: Ive read about tea bars asking drivers to move cos they cant get the tea wagon in: Ive read about tea bar owners not serving truckers because they block laybys; Ive read about truckers who want to pull the pin on fellow truckers: Ive read about truckers turning off fridges parked next to them: Now we have a complete numpty of a Newbie ( sorry newbies ) who, just because a driver dares to drop his trailer ( which i have done many times and parked behind it ) so backs up to the trailer, so that the driver would find it difficult to re-connect..i bet he was ■■■■■■■ himself silly waiting for that knock on the door, just so he could say..sorry mate, but im on an 11hr break ( instead of a 9 ) just to teach you a lesson…words fail me, would love to know the i.d. of this newbie driver, and see him parked up one night…just to have a quiet word, and maybe block him in for a few hours…but never in my whole career have i ever thought about doing any of the above to fellow drivers… ever…no matter how annoyed i have felt.

BTW, you have no right to call yourself a fellow driver, a professional, or a member of this industry, i would be ashamed to even know you mate, let alone work with you, and i would bar you from this site for what you did.