What happened to Chris Hudson International?

Hi…I’m a newbie here,but for anyone who may still be looking,and trying to find anything out,this may or may not be relevant to yourselves.
In 1981,I used to work for a family business called “Greenwood-Gentry Haulage” out of Stratford East London,and did for a year work continental (Albeit more local Continental than most) with Chris Hudson trailers on the London via Felixstowe/Eorpoort (Rotterdam) to Venlo run,with collection on route there and deliveries on route back,5 times a fortnight.
Here are a couple of names some of you may remember from that year (81/82)…Natrans,Laurens Janzoon Costerstraat Venlo,where a trailer swap used to take place.This was abou 10 Miles or so from the Duisberg border crossing into Germany,and Frank Colemont from CHET office in Tegelen.
Some regular ports of call were Old blown out tyres to be collected from Roermond,Smeets Offset in Weertamong a few others that are so vague that I can’t remember their names or location…
My Vehicle was a P registered Ford Transcontinental In 2 tone blue with a red chassis and running gear.
I have to admit that having visited the Tegelen,Venlo Office on every trip,I only visited the Romford Essex Office only once,and that was very briefly to pick up some paperwork on route to Felixstowe
We used both The “Baltic ferry” and the “Nordic Ferry” both belonging to Townsend Thoresen,and they have since been absorbed,I believe,into P and O ferries

Hope this helps anyone interested…Den