6 Points for Mobile Phones, 1st March

There are pros,and cons here, one law,rule one law brings along a lot more laws,

One should look deeper any one seen using there phone at speed or in busy traffic in town areas. Then yes give them the points, if it is with out a dout you have caused an accident no mater what sort then take the appropriate action !!!
But we have all been there at some time.?. The next law will be to stop hands free. Then we would all be back to the days like looking for a phone box That never worked : :frowning: now looking for some were to park and you would have to turn off, take out the keys, and prove you were not in control of your vehicle !!! I do know folk who have had the phone ring and pulled over to take the call and still been given a ticket and had to go on a course .in my book they were doing the safe thing and stoping to take the call and come worse of if they had carried on driving who know they may have never been done , I do think as in most cases commence should play a big part. But to day commence in most police training does not come in to it.
Keep driving safe guys