Compare the UK trucking to Canadian

hkloss1:
The last idea sounds like an easy one to follow.
What I would only need to do is to spend a month on holiday, say Benidorm, don’t apply any sun cream, don’t shave , travel to the US, pretend not to speak English, lose the passport, and job done.
Having a copy of Q***n on me , when stopped at border, would virtually guarantee me all the benefits available to refugees and a speedy PR processing.
Beats finding a transport company with LMIA and being treated poorly for 2-3 years till you get your PR, any day.

There is a guy on YT, called Sergei, he does heavy haul.
Sometimes I take a look at his vids, but not very often.
Last night I had a look at his latest video and he said he hadn’t done anything for the last two weeks as there was no work, so he’d been sitting , checking loads every day, but nothing had been coming up.

He does heavy haul, so I guess it’s much more risky part of the business.
Have you, chaps, experienced any slow down recently?
I guess pulling van or a reefer are the safest jobs there are in haulage business in Canada, so I guess drivers doing this type of work shouldn’t be affected too badly.
Am I right?

this is the best idea ive heard in a while, put a towel on your head, stop shaving for a while, forget how to speak english, burn the passport, and walk the 3 mile walk from US to emerson, better than look for a LMIA, and get screwed by a trucking company, cheers for that.

i read that your talking about NB, i spoke to a friend of mine, we did our Class 1 in the same school, he worked in NB, for a year then packed his bags and flown off back to his country, he told me he made aprox 1800-2200 and needed the help of a food bank so hes wife and child wont starve to death, what a life?!
btw, PEI, NB and another two provinces lounches a pilot to recruit drivers straight throu the PNP process, i saw an advertisment on NB immigration web page, they recruiting next month drivers, but only Polish and Ukranian citizens.