Compare the UK trucking to Canadian

So, if your mate is in his 40s, say 45 , he then got max amount of points in Manitoba.
Past 45, the number of points you get for your age decreases with every passing year.
I’m wondering if the same type of system applies in Saskatchewan and Alberta, as I couldn’t find any information about it on their websites.
I’m not quite sure what’s the difference between TWP and Manitoba nominated PR.
What’s TWP express entry?
No, I don’t speak French at all, lol.
Morden, Winkler community driven immigration scheme, sounds to me like a small community needing people to settle there for many years to come, maybe even for ever, and I don’t think I would be willing to live in such a small place, tbh, so I wouldn’t want to be taking advantage of some small , nice community, promise themI would settle there for good, and then disappear as soon as I got my PR.

Does anyone know what are drivers options in Manitoba and Saskatchewan when a driver finds a company with LMIA works for them for 6 months, applies for PR and has had enough of them for some reason and wants to change his employer?
Is this the same as in Alberta or does he have more rights and can change his employer without having to start the whole process from the beginning?

Cheers