Driving to Milan

Well to let you all know followed Franglais route with no problems. As did not get way till 1pm decided to stay at Ashford. Had nine off and got the 07:35 boat to Calais. Drove for nine and got two hours from the actual mont Blanc tunnel. Had nine off again and decided to go for it. Made the first check Point where your vehicle is registered and they give you a small card with the speed and distances restrictions on it. Up the hill and joined the queue of wagons waiting to go through. Then a strange moment happened. The wagon in front of me started to roll back and kept rolling back, he just got going forward when I think we could have just got a piece of a4 paper between us. So when we stopped again I gave him double the distance and sure enough I was right to as he rolled back further than last time but not enough to fully worry me. On the third time of stopping I gave him the same distance. We had been stopped a couple of minutes when I noticed the wagon behind me flashing his lights. I of course ignored him and sure enough next minute he is banging on my door indicating for me to pull forward. I tried to explain to him what was happening with no joy just more shouting from him. I just wound my window up as he stormed back to his wagon banging all along my curtain. At this point window down and told him where to go.

Now as we get to the pay booths I split from the wagon in front of me and Mr idiot behind me goes behind him. My queue goes quicker and I get to the payment before the wagon that kept rolling back. Sure enough I pay and wait for the barrier to open. While doing so hear a massive bang and yes the wagon had road back and hit Mr angry who was behind me. Laughed all the way through the tunnel.

The view on coming out of the tunnel and on the way to it as you have all said amazing.

Got to the exhibition centre for dinnertime Saturday.

I can not thankyou all for all the help and advice given. Worry what worry.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk