Latest news and offers from Peter Smythe Transport Training

Peter Smythe:
This is an experiment. I want to know how many folks get round to reading this section. So I’m putting an offer on just for 48 hours. So this offer will expire at 2130 on Friday 27th January. The offer is this:

CAT C £1400 including free driver cpc (Mods 2 and 4 or 35 hours as required)
CAT CE £1450 including free driver cpc (Mods 2 and 4 or 35 hours as required)

Then, take 10% Trucknet discount making it £1260 for CAT C and £1305 for CE.

Completely FREE accommodation for the duration of the practical driving course if you live more than 70 miles from NG17 3FW.

Someone taking both C and CE will save IRO £900 on course and cpc fees AND end up with 10 years of driver cpc.

To take advantage of this offer, simply send me a pm with your name and telephone number BEFORE the cut off time above. You’ll get a call to answer any questions and, if you’re happy, you have the option to take up the offer. If you do, you’ll be asked for just £150 deposit. You have till the end of 2017 to take your course at times convenient to you. Do not call the office for this offer; it must go past me personally.

Any queries or questions, post on here or pm me.

We don’t do smoke, mirrors or anything underhand. (If we did it would be all over Trucknet and Facebook in a heartbeat!).

As I said, this is purely a way of seeing how effective this section of Trucknet is. Fill ya boots!

Pete [emoji38] [emoji38]

OFFER NOW CLOSED

Really sorry I missed this offer…fantastic price and deal

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk