head burst.!!!

yourhavingalarf:

dieseldog999:
,but the tom is more fun… :slight_smile:

Eh…

Wassat mean?

sorry…50 is thrifty,the ton is more fun…i stand corrected. :slight_smile:

and as above…its just as bad heading up the m1,then the purgatory of the plob a job dawdlers on the A roads. just hurtling along with the masses sticking to the motorways on a rainy day is a tad more discrete when your out on the bang,and not flying on the 66 etc. theres 97 miles of A 75 for to practice my spectacular overtaking on,which is a bit more interesting( especially if i happen to catch up with a similar minded playmate heading for the same boat) that i can edge on to shake those bushes for me… :slight_smile:

ive lived in N.I last 14 years,driving in europe is such a doddle compared to the uk gridlockplus your treated with much more respect mostly everywhere.
nothing would convince me to return to mainland uk to live and work,its bad enough having to transit it now and again.
the other difference is that in the uk,anytime your driving along a main road and you see a campervan with a woman in it parked at the side of the road,theres no point in stopping,as they are most likely camping!!! :wink: