Help understanding this letter

Conan the Librarian:

dozy:

eagerbeaver:
Was it just a routine tug from DVSA Dozy? Or do you reckon they were tipped off to pull you?

I don’t know to be honest, probally will never no , would they know you’d drove for a 6/8 mins without a card in the previous evening 300+ miles ago , you would of thought not , but I just don’t know

Of course they would, its all held on the VDU, there would be missing data on your card, compared to the VDU.

The fact that you’re pushed to the point of disaster day after day, employer after employer, says 1 of 2 things to me.

a) you’re REALLY bad at picking employers

b) you’re a tear arse, drive to the limit 24/7, kind of numpty, that this industry could well do without.

So which is it?

1.your really bad at picking employers , I’m being charged with 1x offence , so if I’ve picked a bad employer in the past it would be a employer , not employers
2. The issue that day came from me being stuck on a building site for 4/5/6 hrs ( I’m struggling too remember exactly how long , and then not ending up with enough time too get parked up within my hours , so again I can’t see how being sat on a building site can be deemed as chasing about .
I’d spent all afternoon ringing , texting , emails being sent from depot to depot , but by the time I’d got out of there ( couldn’t drop tri , unit first into small yard with 8/9t concrete left on one side of a frame ) I was struggling too get out of central London and get parked up , what with Southwark bridge and then fire on a13 I couldn’t make it , I’d spent all afternoon banging my head against a brick wall , frustration , head gone etc , etc , I took my card out , drove 8/9 mins without card , then took 8hrs 45 break , stopped next day , parked up as insufficient daily rest , 13 hrs ( 5 my choice ) , even vosa chap said make sure it’s not just you who carries the can , now charged with 1 x falsifying record ( whether they’ve clumped the 2 together I’ve no idea , but that’s it 1x charge , or that’s what form says , reason I asked ? Is because I’ve never been done for this before , what does 1a or a1 mean , 4 etc
But as I say it’s one incident ( yes I know it makes good reading for some too say x5, x 10 etc ) , but it not , so as I say if it’s a bad employee it 1 bad employee , and as for tearing around it was the opposite , I couldn’t get moving .
Anyway that’s enough for me , believe what you like , I’ve got most of the answers I need from the helpful ones on here