Help understanding this letter

the nodding donkey:
:confused:

Hmm. I doubt anybody gets dragged before the magistrates for just a few minutes over their hours. Most of us would probably be on first name terms with the magistrates…
On the other hand, judging by dozy s previous, I doubt this is an isolated incident. I fact, this was waiting to happen.

Still, get a lawyer dozy, and good uck.

Yes your right , I guess every day hundreds if not thousands of driver drive for mins over there time and never appear before a magistrates court :exclamation:
But then I guess they write on the back of a printout the reason they went mins over there time .
Wheras I didn’t write on the back of a printout , I remove my card , which is why I’m being charged with falsifying a record , appearing before a magistrates court

• I also have insufficient daily rest ,+ proabit ion placed on truck .
    Vosa bloke at time said it , why didn’t you just write on a printout , you’ve got nothing else , it’s all you had to do , but I didnt , that’s why I guess I’m in court , even though it sat 1 x charge for falsifying records
    driving over your time and writing on printout the reason why is not the same as driving over your time and removing your card :exclamation:
    But cheers forbthe good luck , I may need it