Driven to Despair - Report on DVLA medical section

astrocan:

animal:
I was a little economical with thing my licence arrived 3 day later full no restrictions at all

Can’t recommend this, its what Harry Clarke, the Glasgow bin lorry driver did, but I can certainly understand why you would and it makes any decision DMG make totally unreliable and anything they do totally pointless.
If you are crucified when you tell the truth and can get away with being ‘economical with thing’ who can be surprised at the outcome?

DMG just want to be off the hook to protect their own personal interest. If you give the desired answer you can have whatever you want, give an honest answer it’s goodbye career.
They are completely unreliable and not to be trusted.

My Dr & both my consultants wrote to DVLA telling them there was nowt wrong with me after a year of tests they recommended to DVLA to send my licence back

Funny how if they really thought there was something wrong they would have given me a restricted licence or just my car licence back but no all entitlements for the full 5 years ( needed another medical then due to age which I did go to my own Dr fro & pay for which he filled in sent off licence came back within a few days again for 5 years )

So yep on the phone I was a little economical but I know I was fine so did my medical team