Latest news and offers from Peter Smythe Transport Training

ROG:
Do you have a pre 1997 car licence :question: - if no then you MUST do the initial driver cpc tests mod2 theory and mod4 practical to gain your first 5 year DQC

During that first 5 years you then do the 35 hours to extend the DQC for a further 5 years

Thanks guys for the replies I passed my test after 97 but am still unsure weather the initanl CPC requires 35 hours training or just sitting a test.

Peter Smythe:
Absolutely not! £150 deposit on booking, balance 10 days before the course starts.

ROG has made a good point, but assuming you do need Mods 2 and 4 you will do well to get the Mod2 sorted well before your practical so that you can finish it off with Mod 4 at the same time as your practical training.

You also have the option of completing Mods 2 and 4 months before your practical training. That works perfectly well and means that passing the driving test really is the final hurdle rather than being “almost there”.

The way forward may be to book and pay for Mods 2 and 4, together with the associated training and get them done. Then, when £150 is available, reserve the dates you want for your practical.

A member of our customer care team will be happy to talk through all the options if you want to give them a call - 01623 555661. Or pm me with your phone number and I’ll give you a call.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Securing the dates i need in advance before i have all the money is a massive selling point for me, i only have a 2 week window in the summer to carry out training and to pass my test and its paramount i don’t miss that date, if i do my next chance would be summer next year and i don’t want that to be an option.

I already have the first £180, i should be contacting you or your team very shortly.