Just had my licence revoked

Hi Astrocan

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I contacted the dvla and they sent out all the appropriate forms for my gp to fill in, unfortunately he said he wouldn’t waste my money, until the neurologist had stated in writing, that he had no objections to me holding my license again.
My 5 years are up in march hence why I’ve started the form filling now. It took them long enough to reinstate my normal entitlements so I was under no illusion as to how long they could string this out.
I have my DCPC done already, as they allowed me to keep my C1 entitlement. I have been lucky to shift down to a 7.5 tonner for the same company I have always worked for.

I read the article about the dvla, the stories don’t surprise me, in my experience it was like talking to a brick wall.
I gave up in the end and decided to wait it out. Hopefully as mine was an isolated incident I’ll be deemed low risk and can crack on getting back to normal.

I hope your license turns up and you can then look forward to some quality class room time, going through you DCPC :smiley:

Good luck for the future

John.