11 Hour reduced rest rule

Wee Man:
Then this week …

Mon 05:30 - 18:30 (13)
Tues 05:30 - 19:15 (13.75)*
Wed - 06:00 - 19:30 (13.5)*

Would that be right then ? Say for example tomorrow I can’t be having less than 11h rest between thurs and coming in Friday ? But could say do a 15h on Friday as my rest period is the sat and Sunday before starting again Monday morning say 06:00 ? Then would be reset to the 3 again or my 2 reduced days from this week carry on to next week ?

You’ve had 2 reduced daily rest periods so you can have one more this week, it doesn’t matter if it’s tomorrow or Friday it’s up-to you.
When you’ve completed a weekly rest period (regular or reduced) the 3 reduced daily rest periods are reset, so you can then have another 3 reduced daily rest periods before the next weekly rest period (so you can have another 3 reduced daily rest periods next week).

Apart from reduced daily rest periods you can also have split daily rest periods which allow you to do a 15 hour shift (if you need or want to) without having a reduced daily rest period.
A split daily rest period is when you have 3 consecutive hours rest during the shift and at-least 9 hours rest after the shift, as usual the 9 hour rest period has to be completed within 24 hours from the start of the shift.
A split daily rest period does not count as a reduced daily rest period.