Old trucks still on the road

Anybody out there remember A.E.Evans Regent Transport Ltd?Grey AEC,s Mk3 and Mk5 8-legger tankers?Main depot was Barkingbut I worked out of Sheffield 1969-1979.First wagon I drove for them was ex Shell-Mex &BP(all second-hand motors here)reg no.TGJ530 MK3 AEC,sliding doors,push-out windscreen,batteries under drivers seat and half-cab bus type swiches at back of cab.Had a 6-speed box though and would trap on a bit,hardly ever used clutch just listened to engine and upped and downed easy,Graduated to a Mk5 bout 1971 REg no 526GYG ex Cawoods fuel oils(where did they go?A rayt flyer as it had rotary fuel pump(Simms)which was rated better than CAV.Remember it was uprated from 24 to 28 ton gross with 8-wheel braking and after loading 4000 galls Vinyl Acetate at BP Chemicals bust a spring 1/2 mile down Hedon Road.Good job only going to Beverley to tip as couldn’t turn steering(Evans took it off when they bought it).
Whilst on BP subject Gilbraiths had a few on contract at BP Saltend and I remember a driver called Wingnut who used to ask" How many lorries does tha know that begin with letter ‘T’?
Favourite answer was Thorneycroft but Wingnut says"Nay,what about t’ERF,t’AEC and t’Atkinson?"
Happy days