Airbrushed/Painted Trucks

Hi

New to the forum.

Not sure if this is the place to post this question but anyone know any sites that you can view Airbrushed/Painted Trucks or another forum that deals with airbrushed trucks within the UK, as im looking to put drivers/designers airbrushed designs from there real trucks onto 1:87 scale models for collectors of model trucks, highly detailed.

Here are a few examples of what they will look like

Richard

Welcome to TrucknetUK Richard :slight_smile:

sorry cant help you with other websites but they are some great looking models, did you make them yourself?

zed_rrr:
Hi

New to the forum.

Not sure if this is the place to post this question but anyone know any sites that you can view Airbrushed/Painted Trucks or another forum that deals with airbrushed trucks within the UK, as im looking to put drivers/designers airbrushed designs from there real trucks onto 1:87 scale models for collectors of model trucks, highly detailed.

Here are a few examples of what they will look like

Richard

Hi Richard and welcome to trucknet as for the models they look great sadlyt o say i do not know of any where regarding your question all i can say is just beware that if youa re thinkign of doing this as a business venture that may be wise to contact the Trucknet admin team regarding advertising the business ) not saying that you are but just to be on the safe side of things )
Good luckw ith it and im sure that i have seen another topic of thsi sort somewhere possibly on this board regarding airbrushed cabs etc will ahve alook to see if i can find the relating link

previosu discussion relating to this topic can be viewed here
trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2593

Thank you for welcoming me to trucknet

I’ll answer you both seperately

V8KARLV8, No, none of the models are my own but they are in my collection, i brought them from a company about a year ago but after seeing some of the airbrushed trucks over here, made me think they would be nice to see in my collection as a model and in other model truck collectors collection aswell.

metalhead10, cheers for the forum post regarding airbrushed trucks, sadly nothin seems to be heading into the direction of making these real airbrushed trucks into model trucks. I dont intend to make it a business but would like to do it occasionally making the models limited to a certain amount about 500-2000 depending on the design (where maybe i could contact admin here to advertise them for sale), obviously i would send the owner a few free samples and a cash payment to settle a deal, before anything is done the owner will receive sample pictures of what there truck will look like in the end, all models will come in a display case, this is why i am looking for a dedicated forum or a web site on airbrushed trucks, to see if i can get in contact with airbrush truck owners and be able to get permission and photo’s of there truck

Shame neither of you have a answer, probibly neither exsists at the moment i keep searching msn and google, thats how i found this forum

Richard

Doh why didnt it strike me before not sure of you have looked at the truckfest area’s /sites that as they normally have a show of cabs etc that are either painted by the owners or at least with designs etc that may give you some information /ideas this may be of some use not sure if any though but best for you too look and decide lol
Google Search For Airbrushed Trucks

Your best bet is to go to Truckfest there are hundereds of airbrushed trucks and you will be able to talk to the drivers of the trucks face to face. That’s is probably the best way and you are certain to see airbrushed trucks from all over Europe.

welcome to trucknet zed rrr if you go to useful links on trucknet ive put alink on there for v8 scannies and also chris hodges has some airbrushed trucks on his website :slight_smile:

Shaggy - Yep i think i might go up to truck fest and have a talk to the drivers/owners about there cabs

Jonah - Where is the useful links on this site, i have had a look around and cannot see the useful links page, also what is chris hodge’s web address?

Richard

zed_rrr:

• Where is the useful links on this site, i have had a look around and cannot see the useful links page, also what is chris hodge’s web address?

Richard

useful links are here

Chris Hodge’s website is here