Driven to Despair - Report on DVLA medical section

Any updates from anyone?
I spoke with a gentleman at the PHSO and followed his advice. I wrote to MR Morley again at the DVLA and asked for a level 3 investigation into my case. I listed all my reasons for this and explained in my email to Mr Morley that based on all previous dealings with the DVLA/DMG I wasn’t expecting any positive outcome from this based on my own experiences. I also told him that I wasn’t to bothered now as this was just a formality so that I could move my case on to the Independent Assessor.
I received an email back from a gentleman at the DVLA explaining he was dealing with my complaints.
A short gap, then another email from the same gentleman telling me he was due to meet with the chief medical adviser at the DMG to review my case.

On FRIDAY, the best yet. A lady from the DVLA phoned me, asked my name, and asked if I was having a nice day? I explained to her that I wasn’t as it was my birthday, christmas was fast approaching and for the last 2 years the DVLA/DMG had managed to ruin both of these events for me as well as putting myself and my family under immense personal and financial pressure all due to their idiotic rulings in cases like ours. I told her the only thing that had recently made me happy was the excellent PHSO report highlighting just had bad the DMG/DVLA are.
Well she did ask.

She went on to inform me that she had been instructed by her bosses to contact me so that they could let me know they are sending me the LGV licence forms and a D2 medical form so that I can re apply for my licence :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Funny that in the last 2 years they have never once contacted me by phone in relation to anything involved in my fight, and yet now all of a sudden they want to be all friendly and helpful :unamused:
How odd. :wink:

I’ll be interested to see how this unfolds?

Has anybody else here had any dealings or communication with them, post the PHSO report?