The Harry Gill Fan Club!

Bewick:
Hiya “H” sorry to learn that your Good lady is having a bit of a rough time at the moment but I hope the New Year will see her on the mend and back to “full ear bashing mode” ! I am just going through not quite the same serious problems at the moment with Anne who has had a serious operation on her left hand, but she had to go under a full anaesthetic which was the worst bit, fortunately she was OK and is now undergoing regular physio but the downside is I have been roped into (on Consultants orders) vacuuming and other quite foreign household chores :open_mouth: Anyhow Mate I am sure, and sincerely hope, that everything will go OK for the Missus and she will soon be giving you the “Ear ache” which no doubt you richly deserve eh! :wink: Kindest regards Dennis.

Best wishes to you and your good lady "H"I hope things start to improve soon. On the bright side!! Dennis using the vacuum :imp: :imp: That conjures up a smile eh? :smiley:
I wonder if he has a French maids outfit especially for the occasion? :wink: :wink: :wink: the Freddy Mercury video comes to mind :imp: :imp: Regards Kev.