Driven to Despair - Report on DVLA medical section

Dimlaith:
I would dearly love to take some sort of action against DVLA but don’t know where to start, or how to go about it. Also not sure if I have any fight left in me.

Don;t give up, i genuinely feel your pain, but don’t give up. Now is all of our best chances ever based on the PHSO report.
I’m in a similar boat, been fighting these ■■■■■■■ idiots for 2 years now and they are exactly as you describe, heartless, incompetent robots.
Well, heartless, incompetent robots that have now been exposed for all their failings. Its all well and good their head honcho Mr Morley trying to brush it under the carpet, but right now the more of us that pounce on this the better. They are probably hoping and praying that this will all quickly go away, so its up to the likes of you, i and everyone else who they have shafted to act, so that they don’t get away with it, and those in the clear rightly get back what belongs to them.

Like you, they have cost me dearly, my job. my lively hood, nigh on financial ruin, i was just lucky my Mrs has stuck by me through my dark days, and i’ve had a few. The ■■■■■■■■■ at the DMG who are responsible have no idea quite how many lives they have ruined. Now is your chance to maybe, maybe get some payback and justice!!!

Contact your MP, make sure you mention the PHSO report, also contact the PHSO direct, phone the DMG again, mention last weeks damning report of the DMG by the PHSO and ask what you now do to get the wrongs put right■■? Let me know what they say.

Its got to be worth another go :wink: