Compare the UK trucking to Canadian

hope you are looking at mpi driver quizzes etc,airbrake,class 1 and just hae a wee look at the class 5 on passing,mind in MB you can get your bike licence transferred as well (class6). NOT trying to put you off as anyway in to Canada is a good way as long as you realise its a way to a means!, as MB is among the best to get PR /. Just be aware and don’t let them bend you over :open_mouth: they are A BIG CO. 1500 UNITS OVER 4K TRAILERS so they need you more than you need them so to speak :unamused: . my mate told me they are on Elogs now as well. Now I went on a 6 week course when I came over not that I wanted to but the company I went with told me to take it (paid it myself and claimed most of it back on taxes) I had 26yrs experience and needed a lot o bad habits beaten out o me …if I remember it was class room full days road rules USA /Canada logbooks & hints cough cough. .Half days driving tuition (added up to a week) tests,learning the pre trip,airbrakes ,brake adjustment then workshop chains etc getting me ready to start straight away. The company had some drivers do it the cheap way …a weeks (4 half days)then test training then fail a couple o times OR pass then didn’t know FA about logbooks USA/CA. HOS and getting fined.