Compare the UK trucking to Canadian

Gentlemen, first, I do apologize as I left this topic abandoned for such a long time. I had family issues to sort out…

Thank you for the opinions, guys, I really appreciate your help.
So, I contacted the Bison Transport in Winnipeg, they even sent me the application forms, and there’s a fella from my country who works for them, and give me infos about the company and about Manitoba. Meantime, I met another fella, who lived in Prince Edward island for a year and had a very negative opinion about the job and the island itself… But he gave me the name of the company and I talked guys, who still work there, their opinion is much more positive. LAst Saturday I went to London, there was an event in the Canada House; three provinces, East Brunswick, Nova Scotia and PEI sent representatives to recruit people, who wanna move there. And that haulage company sent his recruitment manager too. So, I got all the infos I need to sort out the immigration paperwork and apply for a job. Did not make a decision, should I go for the Bison, or the company at PEI… The property prices are more friendly at PEI, and the weather bit more friendly. Another thing, the training at the Bison is 13 weeks, at the other company said 4-6 weeks.
Anyway, if any one works for either the Bison, Bulk Carriers, or another New Brunswick/Nova Scotia based company, please, feel free, to make any opinion, suggestion, or give some more details, even their own experiences… :slight_smile:
Every opinion, advice much appreciated, about rent, buying my first car, health insurance, etc. :slight_smile:
Have a nice weekend everyone. :smiley: