Favorite Routiers and other European Truckstops

I’m up late tonight !! :open_mouth:
A typical trip for me would have me stopping at the following truckstops:
Off the boat and park at Total Zeebrugge, ready to fill up with red.
Next stop overnight at Geiselwind if heading to Furth im Wald or on the DDR side of the border at Eisenach.
Next night Log Cabin if transiting DDR or the Airstrip if transiting via Furth.
Next stop Sekhesferherevar or Kiskunhallas, depending on how long it took or what time I got through Raijka.
Next stop National Belgrade.
Of course there were overnight in layby’s etc stops in between. Cant spell layby. :open_mouth:
Next stop Londra Camp, or later on OKTAY TIR Parking, Istanbul for oil change, grease up and truck wash, Efes Kontrol and good shower.
And that was it… Next stop lunch at the Telex Motel, Ankara and overnight at Aksaray, Taspinar Tank Farm ready to drop belly tank early next day. If I was heading to transit Iraq I would sometimes drop my belly tank at Osmaniye, great food and great service. Hyundai Camp at Baiji and Mivan Camp, Baghdad were both great stops, The boys there couldnt do enough for Brit drivers.
There was a good Thai restaurant at Ar Ar and you could get a nice curry at Hafar al Batin (used to be known as the Mirrors) on the TAP Line in Saudi and that was it. There was a nice little shop that did fresh fruit juice at Salwa border, entry to Qatar.
Next stop Central Customs, Doha.
And then there was, and still is …The Caravan. Those that have been will know. :wink: :wink:
PS. The New Capital Hotel is no longer there but Desman Restaurant is still there, just about.
Sorry guys, I got a bit carried away !! It was about routiers… :laughing:
GS