The Harry Gill Fan Club!

grumpy old man:
Morning all,
I hope all the old buggas (and the young Ang.) are keeping well, still ticking over. Our man Mr Gill has been quiet of late.
This morning I’ve had to take TWO brave pills. As you know I don’t do shopping BUT my staff is getting a bit fragile and she says dragging the shopping trolley round Dewsbury is a bit much for her so, this morning, I’M GOING SHOPPING :open_mouth:
Last time I did it it didn’t go well, security were called in the local Asda :frowning: …hell, all I did was tell some wimmin to move their bloody trolleys out of the way.
Wish me luck :smiley:

I feel your pain , I’d sooner fight all the demons of hell than take the staff shopping . I often pop down to morrisons for odds and sods in the week , 20 minutes and job done . If I take 'er indoors i need a packed lunch , a chair to rest while she makes her mind up and a hanky to mop the tears when we get to the checkout . She has to look at every item on every shelf to see if we need it , and she 'already has the shopping list that took her all morning to compile and then she moans if we have to pay 5p for an extra carrier bag . Dave