My "new" steed for the year

Now its been a busy 2 weeks fighting of the black fly,super sized horse flies,and mossies the size o wee birds…sprays,bounce sheets nothing worked apart from burning sage …not so hot when driving lol…just completed a 3 day camp move north to south 600km each way and I did a rounder each o them days (plus a south one in a diesel three quarter ton on day 4) 80kph south then jump in a halfton and back up asap ready to move next morning :wink: …one dot stop when passing dauphin but the minute he saw the “green buffalo” on the trailers we were waved on through…Now set up in a playing field an hr from home :smiley: and no flying insects!!
Well what can I say about the pictures …the cheapest bid is not always the best, yeah we all make mistakes for sure ,but when you end up in a village 30mls from where you were supposed to be,try to do the impossible turn and keep going when it aint going to happen and refuse to phone your boss to get a wrecker.and to make it worse even when it turns to night and you are blocking the only exit/entrance to the wee village still refuse to phone for assistance…it took the rcmp to tear him a new **********and phone for a wrecker telling him if someone had ran into him in the dark it would not go well for him.( his chains were not even crossed and I am sure missing at least 2 on each machine) but he said he had done this work for 10yrs and ■■■■ happens no big deal…that’s when we left as main contract foreman was turning bright red with temper.