Any old promotor drivers around

sandway:
Hi Steve. Many thanks for some great photo’s. Hope you have more as we were both involved for a few short years in perhaps one of the greatest and most exciting transport companies around then. Promotor was not large but made up for size by being involved in all types of work from exhibitions, product launches, film shoots and of course the Anglo Yugo Express business. Only Astran and Edwin Shirley came close but they did not have the diversity of work we had. You could come back from a bad trip to Baghdad to be told your next job was a film shoot in Lisbon which involved driving a new Ford Cargo down there, being put up in the Intercontinental Hotel and helping out wherever needed. When the job was finished it was a case of a leisurely drive back staying in hotels en-route if you wished. I know this is true cos it happened to me. Ahh Great days.
I have attached a photo of another Show-haul truck (must find out how to put more than one photo on at a time). I don’t have many but will post what I have. For those not in the know Show-haul and Promotor got together a few years after you and Richard set Show-haul up, again providing some very interesting work for the lads.
Whilst we were both at Promotor our wheel tracks crossed occasionally but never converged. Lets hope there are others who have been involved, however tenuously, that can add their photos or memories to this thread. Not sure if you know but Peter Calderwood, our boss, died a few years ago from the Big C.

hi Sandway please tell me your name best wishes steve .ps.i have some more old photos and will post them soon just got to find the time to scan them