Conway Bailey Transport

Semtex:
I hope you don’t think I was “running the company down” because that was not the intention.

As I stated my experience was limited to R+R (the sister company)
They did a lot of flatbed work which I didn’t get on with too well. I actually enjoyed the fridge and curtainsider work there although there wasn’t a lot of that compared to the flatbed work. (which involved a lot of blindsiding on muddy building sites)

I wish (with hindsite) that I had got on with Conway Bailey because it is mostly Fridge work. I agree with Matt that the guys are a friendly and helpfull bunch, especially the lad that helped me out when I got into a right mess at willand.

Now I have a 4 month old daughter I wouldn’t be keen on being away all week or more, however needs must and if the bus job doesn’t come off I may be going down that road again.

Although R+R didn’t work out, I would still say that Mark was one of the best bosses I had. Firm but Fair

Let us know how you get on.

not saying you were but when i was putting my feelers out that is what i was told i agree with you about mark he is a good bloke .
i did a changeover at gordano last week and got back at 1.45 ish and if the office is shut then you leave the keys in the old mans front room he is in his seventys and still drives . anyway i get back fuel up and park up and go to put the keys in and the old man and mrs bailey are still up and as it was really wet and windy i was drowned . they asked me in and made me have a cup of coffee and several pieces of cake . how many bosses would do that nowadays !!